Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello! Happy New Year, I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Holiday Season. My mom was home for Christmas & was feeling pretty good. She has decided not to have chemo anymore & just live out the rest of her life to the fullest. There are definately rough days but she focuses on the GREAT days she has. She has a CT scan scheduled in Tucson tomorrow & we will find out more about the cancer. The last CT scan was in July & spots showed up on her liver as well as more on her pancreas. I talked to her on the phone yesterday & she feels like there might be more going on now, but feels like chemo is NOT the answer. I have to respect her wishes & she has definately kicked cancers BUTT for over 2 years now. I hate to see her suffer, so if it's her time, then hopefully we can let her go peacefully. I will try to post more as we get more updates. Til next time.........

No comments: